He speaks and when he does its so refreshing
Well again its been a long time since I put up a post. But today was really amazing. Its been sometime since I have been able to discipline myself to wait on The Lord and truely he never disappoints. I was asked to share something for UL(cg) this coming week and I actually had an idea of what i wanted to share already. The funny thing was that while I was watching TV at my friends place just now I just didn't feel that that was the right message to share. I also felt the urge to reach for my bible to start reading and I just turned to Ezekiel 43. After reading the whole chapter I still didn't understand why I was reading it, but I felt that I should read on, as I reached the end of Chapter 44 I soon realised why. Its just so amazing to always see what The Lrd really has in store for all of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home