2 Months on
Just realized I haven't posted anything in just over more than 2 months already. Well I just got back from Central Australia a couple of days ago. Well, all I'll say is that, life here is kinda different, church still takes some getting used to, why does it seem that Christians can't accept grace but pre-believers can? Have been asking The Lord for a deeper walk and relationship with Him, long to have the deeper relationship I had when I was in NS. Deeply Appreciate all the support I have from The CG back home really need it and thanks to Hwei for the sermons. Well Spring break comes to an end this weekend and exams are coming soon. I really thank The Lord for the Holidays needed to rest and recharge myself. I don't wanna see the nee to stress myself up yet but yes I know the work ahs to be done and soon so ya take care and let us all labpur to enter that rest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home