Saturday, June 30, 2007

Change

Well... This post has been in the works for very long already just couldn't post due to certain things. But well ya, these last 2 months have been filled with so much change from the army where there were so many changes of the people in the office to my ORD in June and also the other changes like Jiahao stepping down and also my eminent departure for Melbourne in 2 weeks. Well if you ask me what was the thing that affected me the most when the news hit I would definitely have said it would have been Jiahao stepping down. It was not because I was looking to him as my source of learning from The Lord but because I saw The Lord bless me so much during my time in the CG.Yes I do admit The flesh was definitely weak and would have preferred seeing a person as a source.But in fact I thank The Lord for Jiahao because he was the one who challenged me to wait on The Lord more during my free time in the army and today even though I have left the army I can truly and surely say that those hours I sat in front of the computer n the army reading the bible were really worth it all. The revelations i got from those hours were are and will always be precious to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home