Today's the day
Well hmm how does this go......
I have finally left Singapore for Melbourne and I'm actually in Perth Domestic Airport Terminal feeling a little weirdnot sure of what to expect when i get to Melbourne and how life is going to be for the next few months before I return home for the hols. As I type this I realle feel so assured by The Lord, he always seems to have a word in season for me. The song He Supplies which I shared about in the last CG.The 2nd verse just never seems to comfort me whenever I feel a little drained or down. Just gives me such a reassurance that The Lord is with me and I am SO Blessed and can just see the love and anointing that The Lord has put in me
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!
See you guys in DEC
HE SUPPLIES
Seems I've been walking a long long way
The Lord has been with me every single day
Over the mountains and through the valleys too
somehow He keeps me walking
He always ses me through
Chorus
When I need He supplies
In the darkness He's my light
Feed's my soul bread of life
Holds my hand through the night
When I'm lonely He's my Friend
All my Broken He can mend
He'll be with me till the end of time
It don't matter how long the day may seem
But I know there's one thing that I will never see
The seed of the righteous begging for bread
Cos just when I think I'm empty
He fills me up instead

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home