Tuesday, July 24, 2007

First Post from Melbourne

Well my very first post since I arrived in Melbourne. Well its been some 12 days since I left the sunny shores of Singapore for Melbourne and it has been and up and down time since then.Well the first few days were quite ok as I was still spending quite a lot of time with my parents but as the 3 day came the temperatures dipped and I was freezing.I also started to feel a little homesick as well. Ironically I mised the warm sunny weather of Singapore, something I actually hated to so much while I was in Singapore. Well since then it has been all uphill man and I really Thank The Lord for it has been so amazing. Well its getting slightly warmer to the point its cold but not freezing(Just what I Like lol), whatsmore school was looking good and I FOUND my FOOD SUPPLIERS!!!! Well The week ended on a high as I went for my 1st ever PLANETSHAKERS CITY CHURCH service and IT WAS AMAZING!!!! The preacher was Ps Rick Shelton and He was preaching on God's Glory and His Love for us. had a blast of the time after that I went to Singapore CHOM CHOM this singapore eatery for Sigapore Fare oh well it wasn't that great but apparently thats the best I can get over here so guess I'll have to settle for it whether its great or not lol.

Well its already the 2nd day of school and well its been quite good no school today and ya the mood here is so much more relaxed over here. Think I'm already starting to like this place man Wahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home