Saturday, June 09, 2007

FINALLY ORD

Well the day has finally come, the pink IC is back in my possession and as I leave I have mixed emotions.Glad that its finally over but sad because I can't bear to leave the place which has provided me with so many happy and fun filled memories of a time where most guys will actually be squirming and complaining. But as I leave, I also cannot help but see The Lord's goodness in my time in the army from the time where I almost rejected my posting into SMTI till the point where I leave today with the knowledge that the whole off system is going to change as of TODAY!!!!It is a clear sign of The Lord's favor in my life and his guidance in ensuring that I was and have been at the right place at the right time. What' s more, the senior staff in the branch have changed and gone are the days where rank was not an issue and everyone just worked hand in hand to obtain the final goal. Thank You Lord surely your goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life(Psalm 23:6)

P.S. Guys the feeling of getting the IC is nothing lol. totally indifferent to it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home