Thursday, November 01, 2007

Communion

Its been a long time since I have posted an entry here. but well seems like that time is up. It has been a grueling time of studying especially since the exams are now only 6 days away, but I really can't help but praise The Lord for how much he has helped me in during this time. He truly never fails. With the exams being only 7 days away, I did NOTHING!!!! productive yesterday. I just couldn't study. Called home to my parents just to talk to someone, because my internet connection at College Square just amazingly ran out 300MB eaten by an unknown surfing bug. Well therefore I had no choice but to call home, would have done so anyway. lol Well after talking to my parents I just worshiped The Lord for a while and then I just fell asleep. thats a lot of sleep for yesterday considering I woke up at 12noon and had a 2hr nap in the afternoon. BUt well this morning I woke up feeling no different still felt so stressed up, the devotion from church helped a lot, but still couldn't seem to start studying. Then suddenly something prompted meto go down to Safeway(Supermarket) to get the communion elements. I showered and went down. After getting the stuff. I immediately partook of the communion while walking to school.(5mins away)Amazingly by the time I got there which was just about 1hr ago I felt so refreshed and now I am back on track with my studying. Really praise The Lord for his prompt guiding man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home