Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feel Him

today was a good day woke up early and waited on The Lord and what was really amazing was that what was affecting me this morning. apaprently The Lord already provided the word to cheer me yesterday already quite awesome like I opened my book to the page to write my QT and there it was the words that just kinda lit up my day.

Today's QT was good too really a reminder, yes I know what Daddy God is capable of but what I need to do is to see Him.get a greater revelation of Him.Feel Him and his greatness. I don't just want to see it cos when you see it its happening on others but when you feel it its happening to you too. Sorry guys might sound a lil selfish :P but yeah I hoep to see it too but I definately want to feel it don't you think. I hoep the same for all of you too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home