Sunday, October 12, 2008

Its is so amazing as to how The Lord has truely brought you into my life for this season in my life. I can see it as a season of growth. not because I change because of you. I suppose the only change you have caused me to undertake si that I really look even mroe to The Lord now.

Had a catch up with Frankie today and what he said was what you have been telling me, spend more time with the UL. I understood what you were telling me when you told me that btu I just couldn't find the fire to do it. But yeah after today's catch up i think I have gone on my way, my UL needed that spark it the fire has already been lit.

Thanks for your awesome advice, you may be young but you ave the wisdom. Hvae come to respect you even mroe each and every day.Thanks for being that friend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uncle, u have alot of typo eh? there's this thing call spell check! please use it when u do you assignment!

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home