Insecurity?
Insecurities that is something that I seem to have been encountering or fallen victim to over and over again for many years. I know some people may say that is like hmm...but ya its true. The people who hang around long enough tend to see that coming out.
Its frustrating, I personally don't like to see the friends grow apart its like such a waste. From a commerce student's standpoint it is basically saying that the returns on investment of the friendship has become zero. When we put our time and effort into something, we hope to be able to get something out of it. I suppose its an instinct that we have that we never want to lose something.
so to all my friends out there. you are all important to me. whether you are close or not you are treasured and loved

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home