Saturday, September 13, 2008

Transition

haha transtition, should I change the way this blog is works?so far it has been a ersonal reflection with The Lord and when I have like something I really feel that ABBA father really impresses on me. Now I am thinking should I also start blogging about my everyday life? most people live life with a total veil on their lives, i lving life through a mask realy the way to go. Then what happens when we go to things like marraige what happens is it then and only then that we show our true self?So how now? we shall see it takes time.

Like I told you, I wanna know you for who you are and to your question that do guys change for good or just for this period and do they willingly change?well I really do agree with you that most probably change is temporal. well but if you realise the changes I am making is something that cannot be temporal cos some stu is I know for my own good.

well looks like transition is complete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home