Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Interesting

Haha this few days have been challenging and The Lord really comes through whenever we have challenges and ya had 1 gentle reminder and 1 great revalation was quite amazing. I amazed even myself.So yeah this is what I thought The Lord told me or rather I should say I know.

Look at Job 2:12

Clearly shows why when people are down they mourn because they do things that are out of this world. We as Christians should be renewing our mind with the water of the word and building ourselves. However, as you can see Job’s friends like many people put dust on their head. This points to 2 things

Firstly, before moving to 2 points, remember that the dust of the earth is the food of the devil.

1. The dust was put on their head; this means they were disguising themselves as the food of the devil. (Trying to cover themselves to look like the food for the devil would be silly as you are making yourself devourable.)

2. Secondly, like the renewing our mind through the washing of the word. Let su not tdo the reverse by washing our mind with the dust.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home