Saturday, August 16, 2008

Challenges

one things I really wanna know is why the restrictions. its getting frustrating, I do agree with what you are saying but to a certain extent what you are asking is pushing me to a point where I think its over board. there are things that are right and there are also thigns that are absolutely overboard. I know where you are coming and what you stand for and what you do, but let us all practice wisdom and think with some sanity. I know others wanna others wanna be protective but it does go overboard don't you think. sometimes all this is trying to tell me that all that I am doing is an absolute waste of time and its time to give up.Be normal, I hunger to serve and all but the things are making PISSED. Where is the grace in things, I only see the law and the restrictions man. aren't people supposed be serving out of the freedom?I know the heart in somethings but we need to relax a lil man.

someone please tell me I want answers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is what happens when a church stops running as a love institution but as a business instead especially since the structure put in place is too much like a corporate structure.. but it is impossible to run efficiently at that scale otherwise.. that's the problem with mega churches.. and singapore? we're just a graceless society as a whole and we are unable to break out of that when our church seems like our weekend "workplace".. well that's what I think..

2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home