Wow
hey people sorry I have blogged in like say almost 2 months?
Well firstly, I would like to say Thank you to our Beloved Daddy God for the great results I got for last semester. Truly when you pu Him first He is faithful and always gives exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. Considering the amount of studying I did for the exams, which was not little for that matter in case you thought I was just slacking off, NOOO!!!!, but well I just wasn't satisfied with some fo the papers I did but truly the results he gave me were awesome.
Secondly, after exams, HILLSONGS CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well but the challenges started even before conference started man, but most assuredly He came thru in the most amazing fashion too!!!! Well what happened was that on the Friday before conference, ie. the day before I was due to leave for Sydney, I found out that I had NO ticket for conference, apparently there was a processing error and my ticket was never transacted. I just decided to call Scott cos I thought maybe he might still have a few extra tickets. Well I still went to Sydney and after the 1st evening service I got my ticket and when I saw my elective I was like hmmm... cos it was Worship Leadership. However, by the end of the week, I realised that was actually what The Lord wanted me to go for, I actually went for more of the Worship Leadership electives than any other electives, even the one I wanted in the beginning. Whatsmore, I was only provided ticekts to the 430pm evening service and not the 730pm service. The Lord came through again when Patrick's roommate, Makato suddenly offered us his extra 730pm ticket for a marked down price. This was amazing for me, because instead of paying $35 on top of the $200 for the weeklong conference ticket. I paid $155+$25 instead thus saving $55 in total how awesome is that man!!!!!
well there's more of the holiday which I have yet to tell you guys about but for now this is it till next time ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home