Monday, May 28, 2007

WHAT IF

Well again its been so long and there have been so many changes in this time but well that is for another entry all together. It has been a week of so many what ifs and all, but I thank The Lord that He has still been the constant through it all.Today's Service was good and I really thank The Lord for the opportunity to serve was so disturbed in the morning about something and all the way on the bus was like praying and thanking The Lord but couldn't enter in.But I told The Lord, Lord I'm gonna serve You I don't wanna serve out of an empty tank I wanna serve with Joy and an overflow. Then I went for the morning briefing by Roland and where everyone was being briefed after which I went to Level four to serve.

Now The Amazing thing was the 1st Service was SOOOOOOOO Good that I was filled I believe that The Lord revealed more stuff to me in the sermon and what's more He filled me with the joy and I was so filled then when the 2nd service was going on I was already flowing from the get go so amazing that he doesn't just fill he fills to overflowing and it is really true that servers get to see the miracles take place so amazing man.

Thanks DADDY for such a great day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home