Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hmm all those Questions.HE IS FAITHFUL

Well Hmm the Bob knows already, so no use trying to avert it. Well never wanted it to turn out like that wanted to like just give feedback so that things could change and I wanted to do it when I ORDed well now no use already. Now that it out ya well ok just good though not good that people like us just store it inside and control that anger and disappointment in the system. It is good to voice out. Well I thank The Lord because he really wants what's best for me even in my last days of the army. I belive in favor from Him and because of that favor from Mr. Woon and Bob even after this.Ya well ABBA wants only the best for em and I know i have favor. Oh well just have that fear in me, it going as we speak but Bob how do u expect me to voice out my displeasure to you when you are the so called problem?

After all this, all I can say is,The Lord is faithful I rest in this (Romans 8:28) and that is all things work together for my good. I know I may not feel good now and it may not be for my good now but at the end it will be for my good.He is also my victory in HIM I am victorious.I love Him so much even though it means squat. Ya right i said it suat it don't matter if I love ABBA, what matters is that HE loves me and I ONLY NEED TO KNOW IT!!!!! Cool EH!!

I AM GREATLY BLESSED HIGHLY FAVORED AND DEEPLY LOVED IN HIM!!!!!!WEEE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home