Saturday, April 14, 2007

Amazing

Well today was D -Day final meeting Bob after all this time. Could feel the hostility when he first saw me after lunch and also while during the wing meeting. After no one replied to Mr. Woon's questions about the working conditions in the branch, I was like oh well I tried.

However,being a person who finds it difficult tot ake thinks lying down, I went head on with Bob and took the bull by the horns.Well I kinda confronted him, giving him a some leeway to vocie out his displeasures about what I did. Afterwhich I voiced mine and we had a discussion. Well I might be understanding him a little more now.

But one thing I learnt was something Lynne has been talking about and a lot of the leaders have been sharing also, and that is, knowing your leader's heart. After today's talk with Bob, I realised one thing and that knowing your leader's heart is important.Why? you may ask. Well I learnt that many things he said were percieved in the wrong manner. Its important to run with your leader because this is the way for growth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home