The Confirmation and Word in Season arrives
Oh my Gosh New Creation's Devotions have actually been such a comfort to me during these few weeks that I have actually been reading it. Even today's one WOW. was like saying about the problem with Bob and all and I don't deny I was a little bit troubled even though the rest of the guys agreed to back my view. Then did something I usually do at home and that is read the devotion in camp and AMAZING!!!! This was the title and verse.
If It Matters To You, It Matters To Him
Luke 12:6-7 “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Whatsmore there was an extra nugget below
Jer 29:11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
the term you and expected end can actually be translated to what you hope for and the peace there as you know it is shalom and as you might know the actually meaning of shalom is more than just peace.
Its
1) completeness, soundness, welfare, peace
a) completeness (in number)
b) safety, soundness (in body)
c) welfare, health, prosperity
d) peace, quiet, tranquillity, contentment
e) peace, friendship
1) of human relationships
2) with God especially in covenant relationship
f) peace (from war)
g) peace (as adjective)
so i shall rest in His peace
AMEN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home