WHAT CAN I SAY!!!!!!!!
Have been feeling down about the stuff you have seen on my previous entries. Then today went for servers meeting was so like sad because I just couldn't enter into worship as in really in. Then Pastor Chin just carried on the worship for so long I virtually entered in. But the main turning point came when He gave an altar call for those who have been discouraged recently and I was like yeah even though I like ok happier and problem seems ok and cleared, I decided to go up still. Then as I was slain in The Spirit, I recieved a line to a song that minsitered so much, after I went back to my seat I let the song minister further and then another line came and feel that this song is a blessing. Here it is below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yea further more after that pastor went on to share that we are all called for different call. This really spoke to me because I have been struggling with the fact as to why I am not challeneged to take up a larger role in minstry while I can, as in like in the planning process for AMBS and all I can help I want to but yeah give me the challenge.But I now know that was not my true passion, my true passion is to share and just uplift people and just cheer people up.Like Lynne said I have to protect that joy, a joy that I treasure and wanna share. Anyway back to the song
IN YOUR HANDS
I'm so secure
You're here with me,
You stay the same
Your love remains,
Here in my heart.
So close I believe,
You're holding me now
In Your hands I belong
You'll never let me go
So close I believe
You're holding me now
In your hands I belong,
You'll never let me go.
You gave Your life
In Your endless love
You set me free
And showed me the way
Now I am found
(Chorus)
Bridge:
All along you were beside me
Even when I couldn't tell
Through the years
You showed me more of You
More of You
By Reuben Morgan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home