Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The End of an Era and The Starting of a New One

Well this could very well be the first of many entries to come I actually don't know. Been having this blog for so long but I have never been motivated or enticed to publish a single entry all this while. Well what am i going to say?I am starting now because I feel i need source of reference in which I ca use to reflect on this time in the future.

I have been so blessed during this periodI have been in JC West A cg have seen myself grow spiritually by leaps and bounds. Learning how to rest in The love of ABBA and challenging him for not just my portion but a double portion. I am so hungry now, I just want to be filled so much until I am overflowing and I am such a blessing to all those around me. I believe that by the grace of God I have already been such a blessing but I want to be an even greater blessing.

As I am going to embark on a new phase in life a few months from now. I look at what I have now a I don't know what to say and do. I want to like stay where I am and to be apart of this great ministry, I desire to stay on and rise up the challenge that has already been laid out by Lynne. On the other hand, my Confirmation of Enrolment came today, I am going to the University of Melbourne.

The only thing that i can stnad upon is his word but it seems so hard all those words in seasons and all those assurances by Jiahao,Coach Maddy and John just don't seem to be able to sink in.I know His word promises that His heart is for me to have all the good things this world has(Matthew 7:11) and He is my all in all and in Him I have the victory. I am also assured through His word and Jiahao's prophecy over my life that He will restore me and I am blessed to be a blessing and also Joel 2(I will return the years the locusts have eaten). BUT WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! do I feel like this?

Maybe as Lynne said I really must learn how to protect the peace in my heart really well and that with this joy The Lord has placed in my heart. I just have this burning desire to serve now.

Well mayb its true what Hwei and Cherie have told me. I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS FAITHFUL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home