Your Grace is Sufficient for me
The day has come, I so want to pick up the phone and make that call even though I know its not the right thing to do. The only things that help me along are the knowledge of the days left and also the fact that I know God is doing something.
Today is day 33 in milan Yes based on MIlan time that is.What ahve I learnt. Scotty was right Milan is a dry place, nice churches but empty. BUt yes I can sense it, It has a name, It is called Revival and I smell it.
Uni wise wow, it is amazing, work like OMG SOOOOOOOOO MUCH more than MELB!!!!!! btu yeah classes are soooooo fun and exciting, only thing missing is the tutorials and also the odd boring teacher, that never fails to confuse you, is still ever present, these people are called geniuses,not teachers,and clearly not geniuses in every aspect.
Melbourne it has been 73 days, and I hope to see you in say about 300 more? even for that glimpse?It feels so awesome that a river of water flows through your heart, yes pollutants go through it but your current just moves it right on by.

1 Comments:
fel is happy to hear from popcorn(; take care
Post a Comment
<< Home