I will return
I can't sleep that is irritating, I don't want to get tired and all emotional before I leave today. I never thought it would be that hard as I leave today.
Last night was the start,when Trish and I were talking in Roy's room, I brought the tissue box in predicting that she would cry. IN the end it turned out that I was the one that cried. I think its starting to hit me as well. I will miss Melbourne,I will miss all the people here as well. A LOT!!!! You are the ones that have made this place so special and dear in my heart. It has been a far cry from my first 6 months in Melbourne when I was just screaming and yearning to get out of this place, but now I can't bear to leave. I never thought it would be that painful.
Help me I am in loads of pain, I don't know what to do
God fill me and give me the strength to carry on from here. The lessons you have taught me here have already and will serve me well in my life ahead.
For those people I have been unable to meet and catch up with before today, I am really sorry, the time just did no permit. I hope we could have more time together, but it is just not to be.
God Bless me and fill me with your love I need it so
Melbourne I will return

2 Comments:
Hey Kern, stay strong with His strength, and I'm praying for you.
You know I'm here for you if you need me. Stay strong, everything will work out in God's timing. (:
Post a Comment
<< Home