Friday, June 19, 2009

1 week

In 1 week my life as we know it( as a Bachelor student will be as good as over)It would only be a mere formality that of convocation.

Well that would also mean that it has been a a good 2 years after ORD actually the counter would stand at 2 years and 8 days today. Well that's not the point. The point is that my time in Melbourne is coming to an end. what is to come? I am sitting here now in Tate stoning. Tired from the Derivatives work that I am covered with. NO its not that bad, its just not a joy yet not a pain.

LET go?
Haizzzz

Milan I await your call
Haizzzz


Looking Back

Two Years have come and gone
Much has changed
I don't want to go now
She raised her hands
Shouting Victory!!!!
That was a year ago now

Yesterday
After all the joy and the pain
To stay or not to stay
I don't know what I want
Yet I know I'm gone

Today
Billion after billion
The numbers roll by
Meaninglessly like my fight
I don't want to go
Yet I know I am gone for good

Tomorrow
Is a brand new day
Safe some of the Old
But is that really good
I don't really know
Yet that is all I can do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home