Monday, August 31, 2009

sigh

Its time for change again.
think the talk with Dorothy just now was quite good.
Loads of reflection.
But yes
there are a lot of things that are uncertain
As I walk into this new phase of my life.

So many things i wish to keep
but how many things can I
and How many will stand the test of time

Melbourne
How bittersweet can you be
6months in I wished I could leave you immediately
now I still miss you so
to the people who made it oh so special, thank you
If only you could come along with me on my next leg
But you have your race to run
let us meet down the line to enjoy the goodness and greatness of Daddy's plans

MIlan
I am having butterflies in my stomach
you have created so many ups and downs thus far
but based on past experience
Your result will trump it all
blow my mind and be awesome


But to the things i find so hard to leave behind
what can I do
Do I have to cut you off???
NO I don't want to
Lord I pray you don't ask me to
(this is not a message to anyone)

God you go before me
you shield my way
even i fail you
I now you love me

Your holy presence surrounding me
in every season I know you love me

At the cross I bow my knee where your blood was shed for me
what can separate me now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home