Saturday, September 12, 2009

Well I have nowarrived in MIlan for 10 days. I have also finally done all my paperwork. It has been a pain, to Grace and Carmen and Sharon and Rosemary, well I know how you gals felt when you all were either looking or waiting for your houses. It feels great to be in a place that you call home.

The comes all the paperwork, First I need to get a pernmit of stay, yes a visa is nto enough. Then a fiscal code(tax code) then my Uni documents.

Then to open a bank account I was told I can't put in too much money. Very amazing a bank that doesn't want my money. And yes now I have a house with no bills to file cos the lanlord pays everything and also my Hp which I am waiting for (IPhone only comes out next week. :( 3GS that is

Was waiting and refelcting on God today as I walked to school, it was amazing just that it was a little hot and EARLY but yeah nonetheless it was good. I know The plans He has for me, plans to give me a future and a hope.

The call on my life is strong and I have this feeling that Milan is a place that will make me so much stronger and it is a place that I will benefit from greatly,I want to see what God has in store. Show me.....

Uni started last week but these 2 weeks have been pre courses on accounting. So next monday is offccially the first day of school a packed day then talks galore so yes I have a lot in store.


What am I going to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home