Refreshed
Been thinking about things for quite a while already and ya think today's service was a great refreshing form the worship and all. Like what I said to Trili before I left Melbourne and what she told me. Ya I Know, BUT KNOWING IS NOT THE THING!!!!! well ya it was the feeling of rest and the thing about letting God take control and not run everywhere to do everything. Even today's devotional said you must set aside enough time for your spirit to be at rest with God. I think its not about what I need to do in order for things to workout its to relax and rest and not worry. God loves me for who I am and all He sees beyond my mistakes and crap. Time to sit back and visualize God again.
Also what Mark Hankins preached about being professional Christian everyday and all. Ya that is very important and yes Declare what you want for the day everyday. Do not let any idea of it being a ritual to every enter your head. Also don't let doubt enter your head

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home