Thursday, May 28, 2009

Well Well

Well looks like The Lord has spoken, I asked for the virtual impossible and yes He has given me just that. With a rational explanation to boot.

Milan paperwork is being a pain while Melbourne has just delayed it long enough to speak now and be a real big pain.

I was telling some people this and looks like it has come to pass. I said I want God to give me a sign to leave Melbourne and the confirmation I wanted was a rejection of my application from Melbourne Uni. This just came this morning and yes I can leave Melbourne knowing that God wanted this. Albeit with a very heavy heart. So many things are keeping me here the list is too long some more than others. If you think its you, well you know where you stand I don't need to spell it out.

It kinda sucks when you are finally set in a place and then you have to move again, all while building for the future with plans and all. NOt jsut for business but for the long term, then again businesses are long term

Oh well peace out will update soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

KERN!!! so when u leaving? so so so gonna miss you lor.. :P

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home