a walk back from uni
Was walking home from Uni today after a day of studying and chatting with trish on blackberry Gtalk(that thing is evil man) well anyway what really got to me today was how important God's love is. I was looking back into my life and looking at where the source of my emoness was. No it wasn't from my time in Melbourne and no it had no relation to my school work(and for those who don't know my past results ain't that good)
What I noticed that this emoness stem from a frustration of failing at things, with a fear of having to repeat it as it was draining. BUt where did all this come from? It was from an erronous teaching I heard, one that told me that God would be angry with me if I did not do everything perfect and do His will.
What I personaly think si that God's love is really so important and seriously no matter right or wrong he loves you still and another thing. WHEN you are wrong, He is NOT Angry. He loves you, He is not disappointed, He is just encouraging you on. That is God the father and that is a really important thing that I personally feel that we all need. That is a true revalation of the father's heart.
He just loves all of us so much he just wants to wrap his arms around us and in 1John 2:12-15 I am looking back to a sermon I heard in church last week. What God showed me was that how as children in Christ we need to realise that our weaknesses and sins(missing the mark) are not important and that gives you as children the true ability to know the Father and His goodness.
Then as young men it shows that you can overcome the enemy but this is done thru the fact that you will abide in God the Father and let his greatness protect you.
that's all folks till another entry but I leave with you with this song. Look especially at the chorus
Almighty God
Lord of all creation
Ancient of days
The Holy One
So many names You've given us to call You
But one remains
Your favorite name
[Chorus]
Your favorite name is Father
You love to hear Your children calling
You're there to catch us when we're falling
Your favorite name is Father
Eternal King
Alpha and Omega
Jehovah God
The mighty One
So many names You've given us to call You
But one remains
Your favorite name
[Bridge]
Abba Father
Holy is Your name
Abba Father
Holy is Your name

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home