2 yrs on
I think I started blogging a little mroe often about 2 years ago and at that time I was still in NS and looking at the prospects of leaving Singapore and moving to Melbourne for my uni education.Well it has been an up and down ride in this time. It has been one filled with great friendships, and even some heartbreaks. But well I sem to be at another of the crossroads in my life. The previous one 2 years ago was one that saw me make the right decision. Looking at how my peers are going through life in SMU(the then uni of my choice) makes me heave a huge sigh of relief, I thank The Lord my time in uni has been good(at least on the education side of things). I also thank The Lord for providing me with the great friendships and relationshsips that I know I will bring with me even after I leave Melbourne.
But, now I need to make another of those decisions, its not just about the different places in which I can choose to study at but also the my imminent departure from Melbourne should this happen. I just spoke with Josh Ong about it and yea I feel its time to move on. Friends will grow apart, too far? I hope not.Josh also said what many of you guys have told me, you only live once. And to go for it.
Thing is sometimes I wonder, do I have the different priorities in life? That like what Miss Koh said, Family is sometimes mroe important, material thigns are one thing, but some things trummp all. Yes this may sound idealistic, but is it really true, is it really possible? in this day and age?
I remember Grace's blog saying something about ppl and their paths crossing and like how some are there for all time and some aren't you wonder sometimes man.
However, as I type this, I think I might have to conclude that Milan beckons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home