Sunday, November 23, 2008

looking back

Yeehooi was talking about how I will be leaving after next semester.

Well I seriously don't know if its going to happen or not.

But looking back at the time I have been here for, I can surely say there have been many ups and downs. Filled with countless joyous moments as well as countless emotionally charged moments, times of stupidity, mistakes and regret and times of great satisfaction and happiness.

Exams end in 2 days. I wish they were all over and done with already. thsi eyar has been a really tiring and draining year. so many things have happened. BUt really I think I just have to really focus on 2 things letting go and stop thinking too much, these things really waste loads of time and I really think I need to. Cos it not only affects me, but it also affects the people around me as well. Went up for prayer today, I am really tired mentally and physically from exams and emotionally from everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home