Qt or somewhats
WHat's the use of head knowledge.
It's useless when you don't apply it.
Like we can say we are conquerors but if we are always under pressure and facing challenges, what kind of conquerors are we, the perennial almost or going to conquer conqueror? kinda pointless right.
Was like thinking how I was lookign at my results for this semester, I started out seeing H1s but as things became bleak it got harder. See it seems to be naturally heading to a negative place. Yeah so why are we heading down thsi road all the time. let us switch direction and go for something better.
Think positive well or should I also say declare positive, what we say is what we want to program ourselves to think and believe.
Good grades all around man H1s mroe fo them come on!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home