Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 entry 1

well my first entry of the new year hmmmmm......

Leaving London for Milan tonight after about 3 weeks here. Its been good and bad filled with ups and downs. Christmas and The New year was fantastic, so was catching up with Cherie,Glen,Ephraim and Clement. But exams are about 4 days away now and yes that kinda sucks but well I am a student after all. The word of God here in London was awesome, well better than Milan at least, and God has been speaking to me. Well Firstly Milan is an awesome city, I need to stop saying that Milan sucks cos that is how I am perceiving it to be.

I'll miss my bro even though he has been a pain at times. Don't know why been feeling emo since yesterday. I am tired of this and don't want to feel this way!!!!!.

I need to talk to people but I have not much time and exams aren't helping. Hoepfully after exams I will have more time to do stuff. like learn Italian and all.

God has really been moving and speaking and showing me stuff in His word it is really awesome. And I love it. God show me more.

I still miss all you people and also all the times we have had. To all those that sent me the Birthday wishes thanks and I really appreciate it :D and to you a Blessed 2010 may you live in God's rest in this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home