Kind of had a mid-sleep QT today and boy was it a refreshing reminder. Well it has been a few months that I have been worrying about internships and jobs and the whole schabang. As the time passed I started to worry and feel that my CV was not JAM packed enough with stuff and experience and that none of the big companies I wanted to join would consider me because fo that. Well and like any other human I started blaming people for the things I didn't do in life and all the misse opportunities.
This morning was just a great reminder that it is not what is on my CV but what is ON my CV.Well its not about the words written there but the favor of God that is there. I have lived through life with God's favor and guidance all the way and I definitely don't want to stop now. Daddy God will open the doors he wants open and close the door he wants closed.
Daddy my future is in your hands. guide my path. thank you :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home