was just reading the bible the other day and found out how cool the bible is like I know I have said this before and most .of you would know this everything in the bible is there for a reason, it is significant.
Ever wondered why Jesus even though he was from Bethlehem and he was called Jesus of Nazareth? Yes he grew up in Nazareth and all but there is a significance to the word Nazareth. People who came from Nazareth were called Nazarenes(like DUH!!) but what is the significance of this place? well the significance is that the word is actually the same word for the term Nazarite in the old testament. so what does that mean then.well the word Nazarite basically means that one is consecrated one and devoted one.
This clearly shows that all things were pointing to Jesus and how he was special and already set apart by God :D
Cheers and peace out and yes I know I don't update this as often as I should

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home