milan again
OK the last post was some time ago and loads have changed since then.
God has truly been faithful in many many ways. Well this is just a summary post and if I ever get down to it yes I will publish them. If I don't, well ask me when you see me, I will definitely share with you, it would be my pleasure.
1. God was is and will always be really faithful in my results
2.God has been faithful in my relationships as well(I.E. Yes I am finally attached to the love of my life Trish :D)
3. God's has shown me that His hand of protection has and will always be upon my life, given the situations where he even protected me from a trailer truck :D
well I am about to go back to Milan soon(20hrs) and God I thank you that you have shown me more of you in my time back here but I want more, and I await the fresh revelation you have for me :D

1 Comments:
Wow, I just found your blog... XD Check out our new food blog!
www.blissfulflavours.wordpress.com
- Sharon Rose
Post a Comment
<< Home